The Tile tracker card is a Bluetooth device that helps you find your Walle Wallet®. The Tile tracker card is a credit card size so it easily fits into any WalleWallet®.
During setup, the Tile app (which you have installed on your smartphone) discovers the Tile tracker card and establishes a connection. The tile then uses your smartphone's location services to transmit location data to the app.
Tilehas three main search features:
· Ring your Tile: Call your Tile tracker card from the Tile app by pressing the green Find button.
· View the last know location: See the last seen locations of your Tile tracker card using the map in the Tile App.
· Enable Notify When Found to enlist the help of the Tile Network to locate your Tile Tracker card.
But wait, there's more! With Tile you can:
· Use the green circles in the app when you can't hear the bell sound. Then you'll see the green circles fill up as you get closer and closer to the Walle Wallet® that holds your Tile tracker card.
· Use Find My Phone to find your phone or tablet by simply pressing the button on your Tile tracker card twice.
· Share your Tile tracker card with a trusted family member so they can find the Walle Wallet® that contains your Tile tracker card.
If you have an IOS device with IOS 12 or newer, Tile is compatible with:
· iPhone 6 or newer
· iPad(regular, Pro, and Mini)
· Apple Watch Series 2 or newer
If you have an Android device running Android 8.0 or newer, Tile is compatible with:
· GooglePixel/ XL One or newer
· Samsung Galaxy S6 or newer
·Samsung Note 8 or newer
· OnePlus 3 or newer
· Nexus 5x or newer
Setting up your Tile account
1. Download the Tile app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Open the app and press Get Started.
3. Choose which device you want to connect to. If there is no device to connect to, choose I Don't Have a Device.
4. If you are an iOS user, you can choose to create an account with your email address. All other operating systems (such as Android) have the additional option to also create an account using Sign up with Facebook.
5. Enter a valid email address to create an account. The email address you enter will also be used in the future to log in to the Tile app.
6. Create a password of at least 7 characters and press Sign Up.
7. You will receive a verification email with a 6-digit code. Enter the code when prompted by the app. This will verify your email address.
8. Follow the instructions to give Tile permission to use Bluetooth and location services. This is very important, as this permission allows your Tile tracker card to connect to your smartphone or tablet.
You are now ready to pair your phone or tablet with your first Tile tracker card. This makes losing your wallet a thing of the past!
How do I link my Tile tracker card to the Tile app?
Welcome to the Tile Community! Please make sure you have the latest version of the Tile app on your phone or tablet before pairing your Tile tracker card.
1. Open the Tile app on your smartphone or tablet.
2. Press the + in the upper left corner of your screen.
3. Next, press 'Activate a Tile' and follow the instructions given by the Tile app.
4. Press the button on your Tile tracker card and listen to the Tile melody.
5. Hold the Tile tracker card close to your phone or tablet until they connect, this takes about ten seconds.
That's it! Your Tile tracker card is now connected to your phone or tablet. You can now test your Tile tracker card by pressing 'Find' on your phone or tablet. Your Tile tracker card will then make a ringing sound to confirm the successful connection.
1. Open the Tile app on your phone.
2. Press the gear icon in the upper right corner of your screen.
3. Scroll down to 'Show Phone in Tile list' and turn it on.
Your phone will now need to have its Tile tracker card in your Tile app.
You don't need to attach a Tile tracker card to your phone. Simply press the button twice on your Tile tracker card linked to the Tile app on your phone and your phone will then go off with a bell sound.
Ring your Tile
1. Open the Tile app to find the Tile tracker card that is in your Walle Wallet®.
2. Press the Tile Slim Tracker card.
3. Press the green Find button.
4. Listen to the Tile tune.
After you find your Walle Wallet® press the blue Done button or you can press firmly on the button of your Tile tracker card once to stop the Tile tune.
View the last know location
If you think that your Walle Wallet® can't be found and isn't nearby, the Tile tracker card that's in your Walle Wallet® can help you find it, by showing the latest locations where your Walle Wallet® has been.
When your Tile tracker card is within the Bluetooth range of your phone, both devices communicate with each other and you receive real-time information of your Tile tracker card location.
When there is no communication between the two devices, either by closing the app or because the Bluetooth range is longer than 61 meters, the Tile app will immediately share the most recent location of your Tile tracker card on the app. This allows you to return to the most recent location and reconnect between the app and the Tile tracker card.
To view your map on the Tile app:
1. Open the Tile app and press the desired Tile tracker card.
2. Click Options and then click Location History to see the lastknown/estimated location of your Tile Slim Tracker card.
When you want to see an even more precise location, simply press the bullet on the map (the bullet represents your Tile Slim Tracker card). Then walking or driving directions that you can easily follow are given.
When you arrive at the approximate location of your lost Walle Wallet® that contains your Tile tracker card, you can try calling your Tile tracker card to make the search easier.
Leaving the app open - or running in the background of your device - is crucial to keeping the location of your Tile tracker card up to date.
Notify When Found
When you're looking for your Tile tracker card and can't call the tracker and can't find where the tracker card was last seen by your device, you can activate the Notify When Found feature in the Tile app.
This feature demonstrates the benefits of the Tile Network:
When someone is actively using their Tile app and comes close to your Tile tracker card, the location of your Tile tracker card is automatically and anonymously updated and forwarded to you via the email you are registered with.
1. Open the Tile app on your device.
2. Press the Tile tracker card you want to search for.
3. Press the blue Notify When Found button.
The moment someone opens their Tile app and passes by your lost Tile tracker card,you will immediately receive an email and an in-app notification telling you where your Tile tracker card is. You then also have the opportunity to anonymously thank everyone who helped you find your Tile tracker card.